Thursday 6 October 2011

KELLY SMITH

So finally found some time to write a new blog!

Again I am going to write another female artist I find highly inspirational.

Kelly Smith is an extraordinary artist that illustrates fashion pieces that are commonly seen throughout Portmans stores (recently just at  Miranda Westfield - I was a little bit excited!), General Pants Co, Shop Til You Drop magazine and a few other well known clients!

To buy her prints it's quiet affordable but like all art the originals can get a little bit expensive!
I have yet to buy a print for myself to add to my small art collection but I have brought one for a friend before and it was great and looked gorgeous in simple black frame!




Kelly Smith

www.birdyandme.com.au
www.birdyandme.com.au/blog

Buy prints from her etsy store!
www.etsy.com/shop/birdyandme

No comments:

Post a Comment