Monday 23 April 2012

Scuba Diving

Last Saturday I went diving with Ryan. It was one of the best dives I have done in awhile, as we were lucky to have around 20m visibility and perfect water temperature.

The main highlight was seeing my first sea dragon! It was amazing to swim along side this gentle creature who was happy to swim through my hands and come extremely close to my face. Lucky enough there was a man in our dive group who had a underwater camera that sent me one of his shots of the sea dragon! I also got to pat and watch a giant Blue Groper feed on a sea urchin that the diving instructor cut away from the rocks. Ryan was lucky enough to see a sea turtle but unfortunately he couldn't get my attention in time so I could see it too.


Also saw a few of these little guys which were all different colours, I cant remember the name of them though!


Whilst we are on the topic of underwater photos I was able to capture these shots with a hired camera whilst diving in Phuket! The camera wasn't that great but was still alot of fun and I was able to edit the photos in Photoshop to get some great shots : )





2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! I remember chasing sea turtles with you in QLD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was so fun! I still have photos from that with the disposable under water camera we brought.

    ReplyDelete